Digital Marketing Data Analyst - APACx
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
As a Marketing Analyst on Uber's Regional Marketing team, you will own the measurement, optimization and analysis of online and offline marketing activities and seek opportunities for continued growth & efficiencies. The ideal candidate for this role should have strong analytical skills, thrive at the intersection of data, marketing and technology, and passionately but clearly convey information and results.
You'll collaborate closely with analysts, data warehouse engineers, product and marketing managers, and data scientists to develop meaningful insights and strategies.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Own, develop and automate the measurement of all regional and local marketing campaigns across online and offline
- Carry out holistic analyses and generate insights to help marketing managers optimize marketing activities across Uber & UberEats
- Own the post campaign analysis of integrated campaigns and provide recommendations on future budget allocation to increase conversions and conversion rates
- Combine online web and in-app data with Uber's internal warehouse data to create one holistic audience pool for personalized creative messaging across every digital touchpoint
- Analyse cross-channel and cross-device post-click and post-view conversion paths to move to a more holistic conversion attribution
- Work alongside CRM analytics team to enhance Uber's data warehouse
- Provide support and training to marketing channel managers across the region
What You'll Need
- 1-4 years of relevant experience in marketing measurement, analytics and data analysis
- BA/BS/Masters in Business, Economics, Statistics, Analytics, Mathematics, Engineering or other quantitative focus
- Advanced proficiency in data management, including Excel (VBA, Pivot), database querying (SQL) and enterprise data warehouse solutions (BigQuery)
- Strong communication skills and ability to structure data, turn data into insights and insights into actions that assist senior management and marketing managers with decision making
- Ability to combine multiple data sources into a single reporting system
- Fundamental understanding of marketing platforms (e.g. Google Adwords, Doubleclick, Facebook Ads), internet advertising technologies and marketing channel attribution
- Advanced proficiency in Web Analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Prior experience in app attribution & in-app analytics tools preferred
- Significant experience with a programming language (e.g. Python, R) preferred
- A/B and multivariate testing experience preferred but not required
- Strong execution and organization. This team will be working with marketers, engineers and product leads in rapid development cycles, and you should be comfortable executing with little oversight in a fast changing business environment
Back to top