We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role:
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of UberEat's creative marketing team. With this role, you'll have the opportunity to join a small team with an ability to make a big impact. This is a performance marketing visual design role and will not involve any UX/UI or product design.
You'll deliver polished, ready-to-ship work for acquisition ads that will run across multiple channels (Facebook, Instagram, display, etc.) You'll partner with one of our copywriters to design ads that are visually striking and informed by performance metrics to make sure we create the most engaging ads possible. In addition, you'll have the opportunity to work on interactive ad platforms like Celtra to create dynamic and rich media ads.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Need:
- Excellent conceptual and design skills. You can take direction from non-creative stakeholders and translate their business needs into a design aesthetic that effectively motivates our audiences across a variety of channels
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional design at high volumes under tight timelines
- Extensive experience working on advertising for paid media channels (Display, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Ability to work on multiple projects, manage time in an efficient way, and effectively implement creative feedback from leads and our Creative Director
- Articulate why specific design decisions were made to stakeholders
- Minimum of 5 years of design experience working at an agency or in-house
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (Graphic Design or similar major is preferred)
- A thorough understanding of designing for digital platforms and expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud
- An online portfolio will be required to apply for this role
What You'll Do:
- Help create world-class design and concepts that drive the UberEats business
- Create consistent visual designs across various platforms
- Produce print collateral and digital promotion assets
- Ensure quality in all aspects of campaign execution
- Develop detailed design specs for production
Back to top