Uber started out to solve a simple problem: the need to get a ride across town. Six years and two billion trips later, we’ve stumbled upon something a bit bigger: a new way to help tackle congestion—one of the most serious challenges cities face today.
We are present in over 500+ cities worldwide, including over 70+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we’re only just getting started.
Longer term, we’re optimistic that smartphone apps like Uber can also offer a real alternative to individual car ownership. After all, if you can press a button and get an affordable ride across town in minutes 24-hours a day, why bother to own a car? There is an alternative to a world that looks like a parking lot and moves like a traffic jam. Join Uber to help make that future possible.
We are looking for data-driven, design systems thinker who considers the entire customer journey when approaching design. This individual will be a versatile creative who is excited to work on ad campaigns, as well as CRM channels including email, landing pages, and social. We’re looking for a Designer that is always pushing the boundaries and making everyone around better.
Skills we’re looking for:
- Strategic Thinking. You will not only solve design issues but will proactively offer ideas and insights to improve the customer’s experience and visual challenges.
- Creative Suite. Primarily Photoshop and Illustrator with some InDesign. Experience with Adobe Muse is also helpful.
- Typography. We need a designer who knows typography visual hierarchy and styles and how to use them properly. Your work will be for the whole EMEA region and be translated into dozens of languages. Any experience with Asian and Middle Eastern languages and fonts will be useful.
- Experimentation. Experience optimizing designs based on A/B testing is a plus.
- Communication. We need someone who can own their time but also knows how to ask the right questions to ensure the right message is communicated in the right way.
- Marketing. You are familiar with and have previously worked on a marketing team.
- Asset Management. Assist with development and maintenance of a digital asset management system.
Please include a link to your portfolio in your application.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top