Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation, food and delivery. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities more convenient, safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work among other exceptionally talented staff in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, highly collaborative environment.
- From digital ads to TV commercials, you will have the opportunity to give a local voice to Uber's communications.
- Concept and execute both large scale and small scale marketing campaigns that are impactful and positive.
- Balance high performing data-driven design with a world class level of quality and creativity.
- Provide art direction and inspiration to junior designers and interns for all marketing efforts.
- Work closely with the creative director to ensure all creative efforts are aligned, on brand, and highly polished.
- Build team camaraderie and apply best practices in cross region knowledge sharing.
- Build the systems for you (and others) to effectively identify, evaluate and hire designers and writers who can take Uber to new levels of awesomeness.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 4+ years of relevant communication design experience in 360º campaign, online and offline. Tv and internet banners. All kind of media and disruptive and innovative ideas.
- Be capable to communicate in English language is mandatory.
- Experience managing, mentoring, and building local and remote design teams.
- Highly strategic and conceptual thinker with love of storytelling and that pushes creative boundaries.
- Strong business acumen, with a solid understanding of how to achieve business objectives while meeting an expected brand standard and high bar for aesthetic quality.
- Experienced overseeing relationships with brand consultancies and interactive agencies.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you are building. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top