Design Research Operations Coordinator
The Design Research team uses a range of research methods to uncover what matters most to our users and learn how our products help or hinder them as they go about their lives. We are seeking an Operations Coordinator to collaborate with researchers to support their study goals and organize the logistics around executing research.
- Help the research team define and source participants needed for research projects.
- Review study specifications and planned assessments to ensure we gather quality data from the right people.
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, and appropriate qualifications using questionnaire responses and phone interviews.
- Execute high visibility, high volume survey sends.
- Coordinate study logistics, including participant scheduling, facility scheduling, A/V equipment management and distribution of incentives.
- Source and evaluate global research vendors, manage contract negotiations and security approvals.
- Track and organize team expenses, budgets, and reports.
- Take the lead on team building efforts.
- Work experience in a research setting supporting in-person data collection or customer facing work in the tech industry.
- Very fast-moving, efficient, and detail-oriented with a passion for organizing.
- Skilled at working independently, collaboratively, and networking.
- Interest in and familiarity with technology products and how they are designed.
- Have excellent communication skills—you can quickly establish an easy rapport with a wide variety of people through both speaking and writing.
- Well versed in survey software, such as Qualtrics, Survey Monkey or Typeform – or eager to learn.
- Have excellent assessment and analysis skills.
- Experience with balancing multiple varied projects at once and performing at a high level.
- A keen interest in exploring and adopting new tools, software, and equipment for a rapidly expanding team and company.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top