Design Manager, Products
We’re seeking a world-class design leader to manage and help designers and researchers on our product team realize Uber’s global vision, and together, become the best design team in the industry.
We might be a match if…
YOU’RE STILL AN AMAZING DESIGNER
Your portfolio is so inspiring that we’d consider you for a staff level position, but your interests lie more in helping others become amazing designers.
YOU KNOW HOW TO SET THE BAR HIGH
Uber ships fast. You know what quality looks like and how to help product teams ship at that quality with minimal effects on velocity.
YOU TEACH THE SOFT AND HARD SKILLS
You help designers become the collaborative glue that inspires product management and engineering while also building their core competencies at envisioning what could be.
YOU HIRE WORLD-CLASS TALENT
Your network gets a slow clap from recruiters. You’re able to build the systems for you (and others) to effectively evaluate and hire designers and researchers who can take Uber to new levels of awesomeness.
YOU’RE A FORCE MULTIPLIER FOR THE ENTIRE TEAM
You improve the entire design and product teams, not just your direct reports. As a leader and example-setter you should be more effective when you’re not even in the room. Your processes will be celebrated, emulated and copied by teams throughout the organization.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top