Customer Service & Collections (Partner Account), Manager - Xchange Leasing (Phoenix)
Uber is a venture-funded privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 400+ cities worldwide. Xchange is a subsidiary of Uber, providing flexible leases to potential and current Uber drivers in the US. We aspire to lead the leasing and lending industry by providing our drivers world-class credit solutions, and are and will continue to expand at a triple digit rate over the coming years.
For more details on Xchange Leasing and the Uber Vehicle Solutions program, take a look at our Xchange home page HERE
At Xchange Leasing, providing amazing support that establishes trust for customers is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way. We’re looking for a Partner Account Supervisor to develop and lead team members that are responsible for partner account support. This will be a supervisory role with a heavy focus on people management, data analytics, and process improvement. Those interested should be excited to demonstrate these skill sets and be eager to lead a team.
WHO YOU ARE
- A lover of process and optimization. You will be revolutionizing the process for our customers and dealership partners. You’re excited about the opportunity to create and experiment with support processes, and are willing and able to lead others utilizing them.
- Data-driven and analytical in mindset. You can look at any spreadsheet and know the right questions to ask to get to actionable outcomes, and you know how to explain data in a digestible way. You can manipulate an Excel sheet like nobody’s business.
- Incredibly empathetic and understanding. You will be a powerful advocate for Xchange Leasing and are obsessed with the leasing experience.
- Cool and calm under pressure. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Word-savvy. You’re eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you’re explaining a new policy, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or facilitating change in the workplace.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create the policies and procedures to oversee an account servicing and collections organization
- Oversee team of 10-15 Partner Account Specialists on a daily basis
- Manage team workflow to meet service level expectations and make real-time adjustments to optimize efficiency
- Conduct monthly 1:1 meetings with team members for performance coaching and career development
- Serve as point of contact for escalations
- Identify process improvement opportunities and partner with leadership team for compliance management process
- Responsible to establish and maintain a high level of team engagement
- Manage associate relations and escalate situations to Management when required
- Partner with Team Members from across the organization to support projects and initiatives
- Bachelor degree and/or 3+ years relevant work experience
- Prior experience leading and/or supervising a team of 10+ team members
- People management experience with proven ability to effectively manage, set team goals, develop people to their highest levels of performance, and manage through challenging situations
- Prior professional experience with optimization, processes, systematic organization, program/project management
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product. you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and. reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- 401(k) plan, gym & cell phone reimbursement, nine company holidays.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top