Customer Service and Collections Specialist - Xchange Leasing (Phoenix)
Since launching in June of 2015, the Xchange Leasing has grown at an incredible rate. Available in almost all major cities in the US, Xchange Leasing is an innovating leasing program designed specifically for Uber driver-partners that complements the flexibility and other key benefits of driving on the Uber platform. Xchange Leasing helps reduce the barrier for individuals who want to drive and earn with Uber and do not have an access to a qualifying vehicle.
Xchange is seeking high energy, customer focused individuals to support our customers with all inbound mail contacts and outbound collections efforts. Customer Service and Collections Specialists are critical to engaging our customers and providing a positive and proactive customer experience.
Xchange aims to delight our customers by providing proactive, thoughtful and simple solutions to customer issues, using data and analytics, our culture of customer obsession and relentless ambition to innovate as inputs we lean on. Specialists will support customers in a blended call center environment (inbound and outbound) and will provide extraordinary service to customers while achieving individual, team, department and company goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist customers with inbound account contacts to support with a variety of questions and requests
- Assist our partners when their account is delinquent to ensure their account becomes current
- Demonstrate a high level of customer orientation to ensure an exceptional customer journey
- Identify areas of opportunity in the customer journey and proactively partner with the leadership team to develop and improve processes
- Demonstrate a high level of critical thinking and problem solving skills to support customers
- Maintain a positive and customer focused attitude in a highly changing and somewhat ambiguous working environment
- Transition real-time between inbound and outbound customer conversations and effectively engage customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bachelor degree and/or 2+ years relevant work experience
- The hussle to work in an extremely fast paced, growing environment
- A relentless passion for a world class experience
- Collections and/or customer service experience
- Experience taking an unstructured environment to one with a clear strategy and the policies and processes to back it up
- Prior experience in a phone-based environment servicing customer accounts and/or partnering with customers to collect on missed payments
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Employees are given Uber credits every month and receive 17% discount on all Uber rides.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (80% of premiums paid by employer)
- Annual bonus potential
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top