Customer Experience Manager, UberEATS - EMEA
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. Our newest product, UberEATS, gives you the food you want delivered on demand. We work with thousands of restaurants and courier-partners globally to change the face of food delivery.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Manager to lead all our projects related to customer obsession. Main responsibilities will include driving eater, restaurants and courier NPS and sentiment across the region, driving down support costs across (operations, product, support), and all initiatives that are focused on capturing and enhancing our customer experience.This person will develop deep knowledge in designing and executing communications, projects, processes and experiments inspired by a deep understanding of data and analytics. The role involves working closely with Community Operations, City Operationss, Product, Legal, Operational Excellence and Communications teams to improve and roll out regional initiatives.
What you'll do
- Be the voice of customers; (incl Eater, Restaurants and Couriers) in the Ops world.
- Work with Community Operations to understand all ops and product causes that generate support costs. Define and design ops and product solutions that can have a big financial impact in term of savings. Drive the implementation of such initiatives.
- Improve communication between Community Operations; Be the central repository of operational knowledge of defect rate and CPC related nuances and the main contact to make sure communication flows smoothly between orgs.
- Educate: Help restaurants learn how to use our system and get the most out of the UberEATS platform.
- Analytics: Analysis of our processes and costs to drive an efficient and cost-effective marketplace.
- Strategy: Decide which projects the team should focus on and set ambitious timelines to reach goals.
- Execution: Lead the execution process and be responsible for the rollout of regional initiatives
- Product: Work with EMEA Product Operations to proactively search for new features which could improve existing KPIs across the region by presenting data driven cases for changes.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis: Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of projects and work with management to execute those strategies
- Hustle: This is a highly hands on, operational team with a regional scope. Take ownership of UberEats' growth in the region.
What you'll need
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- SQL / HTML knowledge a must.
- Consistent track record of being an operational problem solver.
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking and experimentation.
- Excellent prioritization skills and ability to juggle many responsibilities at once, adept at weighing importance of quick wins vs. long-term progress.
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Willingness to travel across EMEA when required.
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to be based in Amsterdam.
- Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience
- Equity compensation plan
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top