CRM, Rider Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
What you'll do:
- Take data driven approach to plan, analyze and optimize rider activation, engagement and reactivation campaigns.
- Develop analytical frameworks and metrics to measure ongoing business performance, understand key drivers, improve campaign effectiveness.
- Create campaign performance dashboards to report key metrics with the ability to drill down by city and segment level performance.
- Identify actionable insights and recommendations to support strategic decision making.
- Use tools such as Excel and Tableau to work efficiently at scale.
- Develop email marketing strategies that engage millions of users across the globe.
- Set-up and deploy complex automated communications within ExactTarget, SendGrid and proprietary internal comms tools.
- Work closely with our policy, communications, product, and business development teams for strategic campaigns.
What you'll need:
- 3-6 years of analytical and database experience. Marketing analytics or consulting experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with CRM or some other form or database management.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Strong data visualization skills. Experience creating dashboard reporting in Tableau or a similar visualization tool a plus.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution.
- Experience creating and sending large-scale email campaigns and strong knowledge of HTML / CSS.
- Moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is a core competency of our team.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top