CRM Operations Coordinator
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it’s heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We’re making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we’re doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber’s positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
A tenacity for delivering an awesome experience for our users is critical to our success, and we’re looking for an amazing email marketer to help bolster Uber’s brand presence through highly-polished, data-driven email communications campaigns.
As member of a cross-functional email marketing team, the right person will be comfortable taking initiative, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a fast and growing business environment. This role is all about communicating Uber and the brand to everyone. You should be a tested innovator and email professional, ready to launch Uber email campaigns that can match our rapidly growing global brand.
What you’ll do
- Develop email marketing strategies that engage millions of users across Brazil.
- Set-up and deploy complex automated communications within ExactTarget and SendGrid Ensure email messaging is 100% accessible to everyone on both web and mobile.
- Manage the schedule of deployment to optimize user response and constantly maintain and update email lists.
- Generate, analyze, and interpret data for email campaigns. Work closely with our policy, communications, product, and business development teams for strategic campaigns.
- Develop structures, process, and guidance for local marketing teams operating in cities around the world.
What you’ll need
- At least 3 years experience creating and launching email campaigns using a leading ESP such as ExactTarget, Responsys, CheetahMail, Campaign Monitor, or similar platform.
- Experience creating and sending large-scale email campaigns. Familiarity with CRM or some other form or database management. Knowledge of SQL required.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Ability to balance a rigorous attention to detail with swift execution.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- A self-starting attitude-ready to embrace opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top