CRM Marketing Operations Manager
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of Uber's growing email marketing team. With this role, you'll have the opportunity to join a small team with an ability to make a big impact.
You'll be on the frontlines introducing Uber to the Enterprise, responsible for developing the email marketing program, increasing customer engagement, optimizing email communications and supporting brand objectives.
What you'll do
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention and acquisition.
- Manage creation and execution of email marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals for assigned work flows.
- Develop new email templates and testing strategies that deliver against ROI targets through a highly segmented customer base.
- Drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including CTR, open rates, incremental revenue lift, engagement and retention.
- Maintain and ensure high levels of data hygiene and integrity with fast-growing, high-volume lists.
- Run reports and prepare analyses for marketing programs or proposals.
- Develop campaigns to drive traffic to retail channel and continually test and optimize programs.
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations.
- Work with cross functional team to develop and advance email tools.
What you'll need
- Experience at a high-growth technology company is a plus.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through deep analytical thinking.
- At least 2 years online marketing-specific experience with a minimum 1 year demonstrated success in email marketing from concept to completion.
- Proven expertise leveraging Marketo to create multi-step Nurture Campaigns, Lead Scoring models, and complex buyer Journeys.
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A/B testing, KPI tracking and ROI analysis.
- Strategic CRM focus and can suggest creative solutions in-line with business objectives.
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding and working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and SQL.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top