CRM Marketing Manager - Vietnam
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it. For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
As a Customer Relationship Marketing Manager, you will develop and project manage the roll out of multi-channel contact strategies for Uber customer segments to optimize spend and maximize customer life stage migration. With the use of data to design the strategy for programs in Vietnam, you will get the opportunity to work closely with our in country operations teams as well as other regional support functions.
What You'll Do
- Lead a cross functional team to develop lifecycle marketing strategies that engage users in Vietnam
- Utilise our market research & insights team to understand consumer behavior & identify insights to guide campaigns
- Work closely with the experimentation team on measurement frameworks, test design, planning, and analysis.
- Work with deployment, content and creative teams to design and launch complex automated campaigns
- Work closely with our policy, communications, product, and business development teams to ensure communications are on-brand and impactful.
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis.
- Ability to balance a rigorous attention to detail with swift execution.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A self-starting attitude-ready to embrace opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told.
Bonus Points If
- Hands-on experience with an email or CRM platform
- MBA is a plus
About the Team
As part of the larger Regional Marketing Team, our in country Marketing team is responsible for the definition and implementation of automated tools and processes to deliver driver, rider and eater communication throughout their lifecycle. Through experimentation and collaboration our Vietnam team pilots new mechanisms, produces campaigns, oversees cross-channel execution, tracks performance, creates data flows for campaign automation and provides input on global technology plans to ensure support of Vietnam's needs.
See Inside the Office of Uber
Uber is an on-demand car service that’s shaking up transportation systems around the world. By solving some of the world’s biggest problems, Uber hopes to create a future where there is limitless freedom of movement for people and things across the globe. Through passion, optimism, and curiosity for building solutions, the team at Uber strives to learn together, solve together, build together, and ultimately move the world forward together.
Back to top