CRM Marketing Manager – UK & Ireland
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it’s heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We’re making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we’re doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber’s positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
We’re looking for an awesome CRM Marketing Manager to help bolster Uber’s brand presence and engage riders through exciting customer marketing campaigns.
As a member of the UKI marketing team, you’re comfortable taking initiative, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a fast and growing business environment. This role is all about communicating Uber and the brand to everyone. You should be a tested innovator with excellent marketing skills, ready to launch Uber campaigns that can match our rapidly growing global brand.
What you’ll do
- Develop email marketing strategies that engage and retain our users.
- Set-up and deploy communications within ExactTarget and internal communication tools.
- Develop test & learn plans for optimising targeting, creative and marketing messages.
- Partner with the brand and comms team to ensure email messaging is on brand.
- Set and deliver on tangible content and campaign goals (i.e. referrals, ROI, engagement, rides, etc.).
- Track and monitor past and current campaign performance and rider behaviour to recommend strategies and campaigns that will increase loyalty and engagement.
- Document everything. The learnings from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets around the world.
What you’ll need
- At least 3 years experience creating and launching email campaigns using a industry standard ESP such as ExactTarget, Responsys, CheetahMail, Campaign Monitor, or similar platform.
- Deep knowledge of HTML / CSS.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Ability to balance a rigorous attention to detail with swift execution.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- A self-starting attitude-ready to seize opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told.
- Resourcefulness – Uber is committed to constant improvement. You’re excited to help create a product with value.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top