CRM Marketing Manager – UK & Ireland
We’re looking for a CRM Marketing Manager to help drive growth with Uber’s existing customer base of both riders and driver-partners
As a member of the UK and Ireland Marketing Team, the right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a startup culture.
This role is all about using every possible channel, and industry leading techniques to drive growth from our customers. You should be a proven innovator and marketing expert, ready to build Uber campaigns that adapt to both sides of a two sided marketplace and can match our rapidly growing global brand.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Set-up and deploy email campaigns through Exact Target, and SMS, Push & In app messaging through internal tools.
- Explore new channels to reach our customers, e.g. Facebook, Display, iBeacons.
- Aid with the development of marketing strategies that engage and retain our customers.
- Develop, test & learn plans for optimising targeting, creative and marketing messages.
- Partner with the brand and comms team to ensure messaging is on brand.
- Set and deliver on tangible content and campaign goals (i.e. referrals, ROI, engagement, rides, etc.).
- Track, monitor and report on email health metrics to ensure the channel’s impact remains a strength of the business. .
- Playbooking. Document everything. The learnings from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets around the world.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Experience creating and launching email campaigns and automations using a leading
- ESP such as ExactTarget, Responsys, CheetahMail, Campaign Monitor, or similar platform.
- Good knowledge of the evolving digital marketing landscape
- Experience with A/B testing and control groups
- Ability to balance an intense attention to detail with swift execution.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong understanding of HTML / CSS.
- A self-starting attitude—ready to seize opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told.
- Hustle – Uber moves fast, and runs lean. It’s a marathon at sprint pace. You’re a fun, charismatic, people person who can talk to anyone; flexible and fearless, you’re also excited to help build something awesome, share it with the world and bust your ass doing it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top