CRM Marketing Manager, UberEATS - UK
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 50+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we're only just getting started.
As part of UK UberEATS CRM team you will be at the heart of our business. With close ties to other marketing teams your goal is to increase operational efficiency, experiment and implement lifecycle strategies. You will work with other sub-regional teams in EMEA along with engineering, product, and process teams in Amsterdam and San Francisco.
What you'll do:
- Play an integral role in developing clear lifecycle strategies and processes that aim to bring consistency and efficiency to our CRM efforts.
- Obsess over the funnel and set concrete KPIs to improve engagement and retention driving continuous improvement of our operations.
- Analyse large data sets to find opportunities that drive incremental funnel efficiency.
- Rigorously track and monitor past and current campaign performance and user behaviour to recommend strategies and campaigns that will increase engagement.
- Run experimentations that will generate the insights of tomorrow.
- Implement tools and processes to drive efficiency.
What you'll need:
- BA or MA in a Science, Engineering, Statistics, Business or Marketing related field.
- 2-3 years of analytical and executional CRM operations experience.
- Strong project management skills that enable you to work with multiple teams.
- Strong familiarity and real passion for customer relationship management and marketing.
- Experience with ExactTarget (or similar Marketing Cloud solutions) is preferred.
- SQL knowledge is preferred.
- To be comfortable analysing large sets of data and developing cohesive conclusions.
- Ability to fluently communicate with marketing, product and platform teams.
- Deep understanding mobile app marketing tech stack and space.
- To be comfortable with ambiguity in a rapidly changing environment.
- A dedicated approach to solving problems and finding solutions.
- Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience
- Equity compensation plan
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top