CRM Marketing Manager - UberEATS - Brazil
Uber is changing how the world thinks about transportation. What started as an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas is now changing the logistical fabric of cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
We're looking for a rock star CRM Marketing Manager to help bolster Uber's brand presence and attract new riders and driver-partners up in Brazil. As a member of the regional communications team, the right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a startup culture. You should be a proven innovator and marketing expert, ready to build Uber campaigns that can match our rapidly growing global brand. We're looking for a battle-tested bar-raiser.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support of all email execution, planning, and communication improvements for the regional communications team.
- Plan, develop, and test creative email marketing strategies that engage and retain our users.
- Track and monitor the effectiveness and success of email and content marketing initiatives using relevant monitoring tools and a variety of A/B testing. Set and deliver on tangible content and campaign goals, i.e. referrals, ROI, engagement, rides, etc.
- Analyze how past and current campaign performance impacts rider behavior, recommending strategies and campaigns that will increase rider loyalty and engagement. Generate analytics reports and effectively tweak email strategy and content based on analytics.
- Playbooking. Document everything. The learnings from today will pave the way for growth in the LatAm region and other markets around the world.
- Collaborate and communicate with teams across the company to integrate email content and strategies with overall policy, communications, and partnerships team efforts.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 4-6 years of experience in email campaign management, analytics, optimization and copywriting
- Proven success driving, measuring, and analyzing content marketing campaigns
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities. You can prioritize high-impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward. You've proven your ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Ability to stay ahead of trends and adapt to new and changing email strategies and tools
- Strong experience with ExactTarget or marketing automation systems
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top