CRM Marketing Manager - North & Northeast
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the role
The CRM Marketing Manager is a point of contact between the most analytic and strategic data and the execution in loco on our many cities in the North and Northeast region.
What you'll do
You will assess our segments' key problems and understand what opportunities we haven't tapped in CRM to develop and roll out new campaigns. Amongst your responsibilities, you will map our brand presence through time across different campaigns, goals, channels and formats under a single unified "brand narrative".
You will come up with cost-effective comms plan, working together with city operations to solve our hard problems. You will get to know our key rider challenges and will be able to break a Marketing or Policy campaign into key audiences and specific campaign goals for each of them.
Who you are
- A multi-channel communication expert
- A holistic spectator of problems
- Self-driven. You have excellent organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily... thousands of Uber user emails each month? No problem!
- Open and curious. You're imaginative, deeply creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Excellent communicator. You have exceptional writing skills and can craft everything from emails and blog posts to policies and summaries, adjusting your tone/voice accordingly.
- An analytical thinker
What you'll need
- Extensive/regular online presence and familiarity with social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Wordpress, etc.).
- Excellent writing background; experience blogging and/or editing (grammar buffs wanted).
- Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Social Communications or similar
About the team
The North and Northeast team has a very special mission: launch new cities and expand Uber's presence across this new and enormous territory.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top