CRM Marketing Manager - Indonesia
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
What you'll do
- Lead a cross functional team to develop lifecycle marketing strategies that engage users.
- Work closely with market research & insights teams to understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
- Work closely with the experimentation team on measurement frameworks, test design, planning, and analysis.
- Work with our deployment, content and creative teams to design and launch complex automated campaigns using our internal and external tools.
- Work closely with our policy, communications, product, and business development teams to ensure communications are on-brand and impactful.
What you'll need
- At least 5 years experience of relevant experience.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with an email or CRM platform a plus.
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis.
- Ability to balance a rigorous attention to detail with swift execution.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. MBA is a plus.
- A self-starting attitude-ready to embrace opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top