CRM Marketing Manager, Deployment - UberEATS
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of Uber's growing email marketing team. With this role, you'll have the opportunity to join a small team with an ability to make a big impact.
You will implement and deploy email marketing strategies on Uber's internal email platform tools.
You'll collaborate and work closely with various teams and stakeholders from email developers, data analysts, engineers, to CRM strategists to ensure all requirements including business rules and logic are brought together to deliver the right email to the right audience at the right time.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Build complex, multi-layer email programs and campaigns on Uber's internal email platform tools
- Execute A/B testing
- Integrate business logic in deployment to meet marketing strategy requirements
- Create relational data tables to drive personalization
- Write SQL to manage data tables
- Communication to stakeholders regarding status updates, launch confirmations, ETAs, blockers, etc
- Perform QA to ensure magnificent email deployment
- Trouble shoot when issues arise and provide postmortem report
What You'll Need
- Email deployment experience in ESP's such as ExactTarget, Marketo, etc
- Familiarity with scripting languages and basic concepts
- Solid knowledge of HTML
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Some experience with building relational data tables
- High technical aptitude with ability to quickly ramp up against high learning curve
- High attention to detail
- Deadline oriented
- Ability to collaborate with various teams
- Critical thinker with creative solutions to solve challenges and meet business requirements
- Strong passion to learn and grow and takes initiative to succeed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Back to top