CRM Marketing Developer, UberEats
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
As member of a cross-functional email marketing team, the right person will be comfortable taking initiative to seize opportunities and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. This role is all about communicating Uber and the brand to everyone. You should be a demonstrated innovator and email expert, ready to create Uber email campaigns that can match our rapidly growing global brand. We're insistent that the team we're developing to support our rapid growth is uncompromising on quality and representative of the diversity of our customers
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Work with design and marketing to code responsive emails optimized for deliverability across all email clients on both web and mobile
- Create technical solutions and application tools to meet the requirements of email programs and marketing challenges
- Work diligently in ExactTarget platform and Marketo to optimize operational processes.
- Automate transfer of data from internal services to third-party applications.
What You'll Need
- Excellent knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Basic understanding of JS
- Experience creating fluid or "hybrid" emails
- Some knowledge of SQL
- Experience integrating applications with third-party API (SOAP, REST)
- Basic understanding of data architecture
- Ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Ability to collaborate with various teams and meet fast deadlines
- Critical thinker with creative solutions to resolve challenges and meet business requirements
- Passion to learn and grow; taking initiative to succeed
Bonus Points If
- E-mail scripting (Ampscript, Apache Velocity Script)
Back to top