CRM Manager - Uber Eats, Seoul
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a special CRM Content Marketing Manager to be based in Seoul to bring efficiency to a cross-functional marketing team. From design to data, strategy to development, you need to love to get into the weeds with problems to figure out how to break down barriers and drastically increase output. Documentation and creating fun, efficient, scalable systems are your thing. People love working with you because you make everyone's life easier and always know the status of every project. Last but not least, you have a passion for marketing.
As a member of a cross-functional Uber marketing team, the right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about ensuring the executional success of the marketing team. You should bring a passion for project management and marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Project manage various Lifecycle projects, across multiple teams of operations teams, marketing, data analysts, designers and copywriters.
- Partner with regional teams to help define an end-to-end customer lifecycle management strategy from onboarding to engagement to reactivation, localized as relevant to meet the market needs.
- Work with local teams to define the right tones in different communication channels. Facilitate feedback from local teams around the world and ensure their feedback is captured, validated, and implemented
- Estimate work efforts, define milestones and manage resources accordingly. Track progress, understand dependencies, and communicate status to upper management and project stakeholders.
- Proactively work to remove obstacles and enable forward momentum and progress. Manage issue escalations and provide support to teams balancing contending priorities
- Ability to balance team expectations, business needs, and resources to ensure correct prioritization of cross-functional work as a project evolves
- Establish premier workflows and continuously test and measure improvements
- Ensure a rapid pace of testing and that learnings are documented, shared, and rolled out.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- At least of 3-5 years experience as a program / project manager in a consumer-facing software, management consulting firm, investment bank, creative agencies, brand advertisers, or other role requiring rigorous analytical, data-driven problem solving, quantitative analysis, marketing and communicating findings to management.
- Demonstrated analytical success and the capacity for developing / understanding strategy.
- Hands-on experience project leading an initiative from start to finish. Achieves project goals while leading scope, time, quality and risk. Learns from failures as well as successes.
- Familiarity with creative process and an understanding of marketing. Enjoys working closely with marketing managers, copywriters, designers and data analysts
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items. Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and leading multiple projects simultaneously in a exciting environment
- Strong social skills and ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Ability to understand complex concepts and work across multiple functions and teams.Demonstrate initiative, persistence, ability to problem solve, and enthusiasm for learning new skills. Offer creative thinking and solutions
- Deeply detail oriented, organized, self starter and a great communicator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Back to top