CRM Manager, Rider and Driver Lifecycle - Cairo
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. We’re a game-changing startup, providing quality, on-demand car requests from the touch of your phone.
We’re looking for an analytical Marketing Manager on our CRM team to provide data expertise as we improve the growth, retention, engagement, and brand affinity of the riders on the Uber platform.
The right person for this role possesses a passion for improving techniques, processes, tracking, analytical insights and technology used by marketing to achieve our aggressive goals. This person will help address the complex challenges of experiment design, marketing effectiveness, contact strategy, ROI, rider behavior and channel effectiveness.
As an early member of engagement marketing analytics, you will not only be able to shape the new team, but also help define the way marketing performance is calibrated and what questions should be asked. You’ll play a big part in finding opportunity fields to help the marketing function scale as we develop engagement and retention strategies.
In addition to the analytical part, this role is about communicating Uber and the brand to the masses. You should be a proven innovator and email expert, ready to build Uber email campaigns that can clearly communicate the value propositions you come up with to match our rapidly growing global brand.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Take data driven approach to plan, analyze and optimize rider activation, engagement and reactivation campaigns
- Develop analytical frameworks and metrics to measure ongoing business performance, understand key drivers, improve campaign effectiveness
- Create campaign performance dashboards to report key metrics with the ability to drill down by city and segment level performance
- Identify actionable insights and recommendations to support strategic decision making.
- Use tools such as Excel and Tableau to work efficiently at scale
- Develop email marketing strategies that engage millions of users across the globe.
- Set-up and deploy complex automated communications within ExactTarget, SendGrid and proprietary internal comms tools.
- Work closely with our policy, communications, product, and business development teams for strategic campaigns.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 3-6 years of analytical and database experience. Marketing analytics or consulting experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with CRM or some other form or database management.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong data visualization skills. Experience creating dashboard reporting in Tableau or a similar visualization tool a plus.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution.
- Experience creating and sending large-scale email campaigns and strong knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Hustle is essential, moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is a core competency of our team.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top