Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
We're looking for an CRM Marketing Manager rock star to help bolster Uber's brand presence and engage riders through exciting customer marketing campaigns. As member of the Uber India Central Marketing team, the right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a startup culture.
In this role, you will develop communications strategies to increase rider engagement, funnel conversion and manage churn. You will use analytics and a host of channels such email, SMS, push notifications, in app messaging to achieve your goals.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop marketing strategies that engage and retain our users using email, SMS push notifications and in app messaging
- Full ownership of all campaign execution, planning and improvements.
- Develop, test & learn plans for optimising targeting, creative and marketing messages.
- Partner with the brand and comms team to ensure high quality of messaging
- Set and deliver on tangible content and campaign goals (i.e. referrals, ROI, engagement, rides, etc.)
- Track and monitor past and current campaign performance and rider behaviour to recommend strategies and campaigns that will increase loyalty and engagement.
- Playbooking. Document everything. The learnings from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets around the world.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 3-5 years experience creating and launching CRM campaigns
- Experience creating and sending large-scale email, push campaigns.
- Familiarity with CRM or some other form or database management.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Ability to balance an intense attention to detail with swift execution.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of SQL, HTML / CSS.
- A self-starting attitude—ready to seize opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told.
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top