CRM & Email Campaigns Specialist - Dubai
Uber is a Series E venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on- demand rides with a touch of their smartphone but we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 600 cities worldwide, including over 80+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region.
Our technology allows us to move the physical world: We believe that, through innovation and entrepreneurship, we can have a meaningful impact on cities around the world. This is a unique opportunity to be a key member of the Middle East team. With this role, you'll have the opportunity to join a dynamic team with an ability to make a big impact across the region.
As member of a cross-functional email marketing team, the right person will be comfortable taking initiative, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a fast and growing business environment. This role is all about communicating Uber and the brand to everyone. You should be a tested innovator and have excellent email skills, ready to launch Uber email campaigns that can match our rapidly growing global brand. You should also have a finger on the pulse of the Middle East and lead efforts to ensure that communications are tailored for the region, in terms of content and cadence.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Formulate clear email and content marketing strategies and processes that aim to bring consistency and efficiency to CRM efforts across ME
- Develop, lead and execute large-scale ad-hoc and automated communications in a highly fast-paced environment.
- Support cross-functional ME-wide campaign executions from a CRM perspective.
- Set and advocate for content strategy priorities with local and functional teams such as analytics, design, product, comms, legal and BD.
- Obsess over the funnel and set concrete KPIs to improve engagement and retention driving continuous improvement of our operations.
- Rigorously track and monitor past and current campaign performance and user behaviour to recommend strategies and campaigns that will increase engagement.
- Run coordinated experimentation that will generate the insights of tomorrow.
- Manage schedule of deployment to optimise user response and maintain and update email lists.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- BA or MA in Marketing related field.
- 3+ years experience in customer relationship management and marketing in the Middle East.
- 3+ years experience creating and launching large-scale email campaigns using industry standard ESP such as ExactTarget, Responsys, CheetahMail, Campaign Monitor, or similar platform.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Strong project management skills that enable you to work with multiple teams in different time zones, countries and regions. Tackle large-scale challenges but don't lose sight.
- You are comfortable analysing engagement campaigns and developing cohesive conclusions based on data.
- Deep knowledge of HTML / CSS.
- Ability to fluently communicate with marketing, product and platform teams.
- Understanding mobile app marketing tech stack and space.
- A proactive approach to solving problems and finding solutions.
- Ability to balance a rigorous attention to detail with swift execution.
- Arabic is a plus.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top