CRM Development Manager
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
What you'll do
- Develop cross-platform digital communications marketing strategies that engage millions of users across the region.
- Build and manage a team of developers whose job is to setup and deploy complex automated communications within ExactTarget and SendGrid, as well as proprietary tools
- Ensure email/SMS/Push Notification messaging is 100% accessible to everyone on both web and mobile.
- Manage schedule of deployment to optimize user response and actively manage subscriber lists.
- Generate, analyze, and interpret data for communications campaigns, including structuring experiments.
- Work closely with our policy, communications, product, and business development teams for strategic campaigns.
- Build structures, process, and guidance for local marketing teams operating in cities around the world.
What you'll need
- For this role you should have at least 3 years experience managing people who create and launch email campaigns using a leading ESP such as ExactTarget, Responsys, CheetahMail, Campaign Monitor, or similar platform.
- Experience creating and sending large-scale email campaigns.
- Familiarity with CRM or some other form or database management.
- Knowledge of SQL desired. Experience with A/B testing.
- Ability to balance an attention to detail with swift execution.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- A self-starting attitude-you're ready to seize opportunities to make an impact.
- Experience hiring for your team and growing the team's headcount is very desirable.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers from diverse backgrounds and countries.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top