CRM Coordinator - UKI
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the women and men who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
This is a unique opportunity to kickstart a career in marketing and CRM at one of the world's most interesting companies. At Uber in the UK, we need highly motivated self-starters who are eager to learn and are excited to execute campaigns in a fast-paced team environment.
- Applications deadline: Friday 18th August
- Start Date: September 2017
- Location: Aldgate East, London, UK
We are looking for a CRM Coordinator to help elevate Uber's CRM to the next level. The CRM team is an integral part of Uber's future growth, and so we are looking for high-achieving candidates to ensure this. Direct CRM experience is not necessarily required for this role, however - enthusiastic, ambitious graduates with a keen interest in marketing will also be considered.
This role will focus primarily on CRM stakeholder management and execution for local and national initiatives, both for riders and partner-drivers. Due to the nature of the role, you will work with stakeholders and teams from all across the organisation and be involved in a number of different and interesting projects across the board.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Execute marketing campaigns on a daily basis - including email, blog, SMS, in-app messages and website updates.
- Engage in stakeholder management with various people and teams across the UK
- Manage executions of campaigns from start to finish - including copywriter briefing, analyst briefing, campaign building and QA with stakeholders
- Act as a dedicated POC to streamline requests & increase efficiency for certain comms types
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Up to 1 year's of experience (internships or full-time employment) in a marketing or CRM-focused position OR high marks from a Bachelor program and a keen interest in pursuing a career in marketing
- Google Suite & Microsoft Excel experience
- The right to work and reside in the UK
- Can start full time in London (August/September)
- Fluent English speaker
- Good understanding and passion for the Uber product!
WHAT IS NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with ESP (e.g. ExactTarget, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Uber credits every month.
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience
- Equity compensation plan
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top