CRM Campaigns Manager, Uber Eats - EMEA
UberEATS delivers the best of your city right when you want it. Our curated menus feature dishes from the local spots you love and the ones you've always wanted to try. It's the same cashless payment as an Uber ride. So just tap the app, get your food delivered right to your doorstep and enjoy!
With over 100 cities and 28 countries, UberEATS has rapidly become a massive growth opportunity within Uber. In EMEA, UberEATS is already in 12 countries and 40+ cities and is looking to further expand its footprint in the region.
As part of the EMEA CRM team you will be at the heart of the UberEATS business. With close proximity to local markets, leadership and highly specialized central teams your goal is to increase operational efficiency, and grow the business through execution at scale.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What you'll do:
- Build a world-class process that will enable CRM to efficiently manage all EMEA markets centrally out of Amsterdam with scarce resources and transparent prioritization.
- Formulate clear email and content marketing strategies and processes that aim to bring consistency and efficiency to CRM efforts across EMEA.
- Execute large-scale ad-hoc communications for Eaters across all EMEA markets in 20+ languages across 12 countries and 40+ cities.
- Build relationships with Operations, Marketing and Product functions across UberEATS to move towards bigger, fewer, better campaign execution.
- Set concrete KPIs to improve engagement and retention of CRM operations.
- Rigorously track, monitor and report on past and current campaign performance to iterate on your campaigns to increase engagement and brand love.
- Run coordinated experimentation that will generate the insights of tomorrow.
What you'll need:
- BA or MA in Marketing related field.
- 2-3 years of executional operations experience in ecommerce or similar.
- Proven track-record of developing strong CRM strategy and campaigns.
- Strong project management and communication skills that enable you to work with cross-functional stakeholders in different time zones, countries and regions.
- Confidence to develop processes that drive operational efficiency at global scale.
- Experience with Email Service Providers (e.g. ExactTarget, Bloc) is necessary.
- Comfortable to analyse engagement data and to develop conclusions based on insights.
- A natural drive to never-stop-optimizing.
Back to top