CRM Campaigns Manager
Uber is changing the way the world moves. However, we’re not just about moving people – we’re about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need.
We’re looking for a world-class email marketer to join the CRM team to help continue the current pace of growth by ensuring that we are effectively messaging our customers in a way that informs, delights, and drives growth. In this role, you’ll be the main connection point between internal stakeholders and our millions of customers. You’ll develop and lead campaigns across email, SMS and push notifications.
As member of the cross-functional CRM team, the right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment working with operations, analytics, product and design to coordinate and deploy email campaigns around product launches, promotions and all other ad hoc communications relevant to our customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with cross functional teams (research, insights, operations and Comms) to come up with a holistic campaign strategy that aligns with Uber brand positioning.
- Collaborate with cross functional team to coordinate, develop and deploy ad hoc marketing campaigns that engage hundreds of millions of users across the globe.
- Work with our deployment, content and creative teams to design and launch personalized, ad hoc email campaigns.
- Report learnings and propose ideas to streamline the creation and execution of highly visible campaigns.
- Work closely with our local marketing teams to ensure messaging is relevant and impactful in our hundreds of global cities around the world.
- Prioritize key initiatives by business impact and set clear boundaries for things that don’t meet that criteria.
What You’ll Need:
The ideal candidate for this role should have:
- 3+ years experience planning and launching email campaigns with demonstrable results.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with an ESP or marketing automation platform.
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis.
- Ability to balance an intense attention to detail with swift execution.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- A self-starting attitude—ready to seize opportunities without needing to be told.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top