CRM Business Analyst, APACx
CRM Business Analyst, APACx
Passionate about high-growth startups and have strong analytical skills? Are you a proven team player, strategic thinker, and executor? Do you live and breathe to turn raw data into meaningful business information? Then let’s talk.
As a CRM Business Analyst on Uber’s APACx CRM team, you will help drive the analysis behind company-wide decisions related to Marketing insights, operations, process, and optimization. The ideal candidate for this role should have strong analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive analysis on Asia/globe-spanning projects and important strategic decisions
- Coordinate with other members of Marketing team to measure the impact and efficiency of Newly launched/Existing Marketing/CRM programs, new/existing products and business processes around it
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in new markets and products
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep local teams as efficient as possible
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist city-level, regional, and global operations managers
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- BA/BS/Masters/Phd in Economics, Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Psychology or other quantitative focus
- 1-5 years of investment banking / consulting / Marketing/ Analytics or related quant experience; high-growth analytics or operations experience a plus
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Team player
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- Explorer – the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role. Self-starter attitude is a must!
- Exceptional Excel / Google Sheets/ data management skills – many say they are great at Excel, fewer truly are. Ideal candidate brings some impressive know-how (and the understanding that there’s always more to learn)
- SQL/R/Python experience a plus
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top