Creative Resource Manager
UBER is seeking an organized, driven and creative self-starter to manage the resourcing, scheduling and ongoing talent needs across our growing creative team. As a Creative Resource Manager, you are passionate about building, managing and nurturing creative teams inside a fast-paced, creatively driven environment.
- Acts as key lead for the creative department for everyday resourcing, scheduling, managing and hiring needs.
- Anticipates bottlenecks, scheduling issues and provide solutions quickly and effectively to keep projects and deadlines on track.
- Drives the weekly department resourcing and status meetings.
- Liases daily with CD’s and department leadership on resourcing and talent needs.
- Manages the review process for creative department.
- Keeps resourcing and individual assignments up to date and transparent to all stakeholders.
- Provides transparency to all needs, issues, successes and inside the creative department.
- Work with department leadership to audit, recommend and improve creative workflow.
- Aids creative leadership on ongoing recruiting needs.
- Drives and maintain culture of an exceptional and growing creative team.
- Creates a positive environment daily where creativity can and will flourish.
- 4+ years of creative agency or client side experience in a similar role.
- Deep understanding of agency creative workflow and creative skillsets and synergies.
- Incredible interpersonal and conflict resolutions skills.
- Proven experience with resourcing and project management tools.
- Experience in Film, Photo, Print or Digital Production a plus.
- Experience in Project Management required.
- Able to handle multiple, competing priorities in stride.
- Able to deftly navigate ambiguous situations, identify problems, solutions and escalate as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance.
- Competitive compensation plan.
- Choice of computer and gear.
- Ground floor opportunity.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top