Creative Resource Manager
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
UBER is seeking an organized and creative self-starter to oversee the resourcing, scheduling and ongoing talent needs across our growing creative team. As a Creative Resource Manager, you are passionate about forming, managing and nurturing creative teams inside a quick-moving, creatively driven environment.
What you'll do
- Act as key lead for the creative department for everyday resourcing, scheduling, managing and hiring needs.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, scheduling issues and provide solutions quickly and effectively to keep projects and deadlines on track.
- Drive the weekly department resourcing and status meetings.
- Liaise daily with CD's and department leadership on resourcing and talent needs.
- Manage the review process for creative department.
- Keep resourcing and personal assignments up to date and transparent to all stakeholders.
- Provide transparency to all needs, issues, and achievements inside the creative department.
- Work with department leadership to audit, recommend and improve creative workflow.
- Aid creative leadership on ongoing recruiting needs.
- Guide and maintain culture of an exceptional and growing creative team.
- Create a positive environment daily where creativity can and will flourish.
What you'll need
- At least 4 years of creative agency or client side experience in a similar role.
- Deep understanding of agency creative workflow and creative skillsets and synergies.
- Demonstrated experience with resourcing and project management tools.
- Incredible interpersonal and conflict resolutions skills.
- Experience in film, photo, print or digital production a plus.
- Experience in project management a must.
- Ability to handle multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities in stride.
- Ability to deftly navigate ambiguous situations, identify problems, solutions and escalate as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Competitive compensation plan.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top