Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the job
Uber is looking for a Producer to join the EMEA creative team in Amsterdam with experience in producing advertising campaigns and branded (social) content. The right candidates will be excellent communicators, comfortable in a high-velocity environment, and passionate about building the Uber brand.
What you'll do
You might be a good match if:
You are a world class communicator and peoples person. Able to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items. Extensive background in the production of campaigns, shoots and content creation. Have a great network of go-to-talent to make any project a success.
Able to work independently, solve problems proactively, and time manage effectively.
Knowledgable when it comes to scope resources and source vendors if needed for creative executions. You understand the importance of brand integrity and have a good eye to support this.
You can operate independently
Being the go-to-person for production questions for EMEA you can work independently, self-manage, and get things done little to no guidance or supervision. You're comfortable advocating production to non-producers and representing the process in strategic conversations about business goals and marketing plans. Ability to work on multiple projects, prioritize as needed and manage time in an efficient manner while receiving strategic and tactical direction
What you'll need
- Minimum of 5 years experience producing / project-managing
- Must be an ego-free, thick-skinned person who can take and give clear feedback
- Results oriented. Detail oriented. Driven. Self starter. Creative. Articulate and strong people skills.
- Ability to multi-task and be highly organized in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Familiarity with the creative process of production houses and creative agencies
- A good understanding of branding and user-centered video and photo productions.
- Enjoy working closely with researchers, creatives and copywriters
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand complex concepts and work across multiple functions and teams.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to make reasoned decisions with imperfect or ambiguous information
- Able to manage the financial, planning and creative process.
- Knowledgeable and wide network of resources to produce and source vendors for creative executions in Amsterdam and abroad
- Experience with relevant project management tools.
PLEASE INCLUDE EXAMPLES OF PRODUCTIONS IN YOUR CV/APPLICATION.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Gym reimbursement, twenty five paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top