Courier Operations Manager, UberEATS - London
Courier Operations Manager
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 50+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we’re only just getting started.
The UberEATS Operations & Logistics Manager role is a unique opportunity to help expand one of Uber’s newest services, UberEATS. This is a critical role as it interfaces between EATS driver partners and EATS restaurant partners to optimize the food delivery process. This operations-driven role calls for a rare combination of creative problem solving, detail orientation, and interpersonal ability to run partnerships.
This is an intense business side startup role, and this person will work with the UberEATS operations teams along with headquarters-based engineering, product, and process teams. This role will have direct responsibility for the growth of the UberEATS business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop & Optimize Processes: You will scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow
- Supply Growth: You will help increase the number of courier partners using Uber and help them in providing the most reliable food delivery service in town
- Driver Partner Relations: Handle driver partner development, monitor partner metrics, and ensure high-quality experiences on the UberEATS system
- Restaurant Partner Relations: You will work with restaurant partners (often on-site at their restaurants) to launch and refine the fulfillment process
- Food Quality Control: Run tests and work with restaurant partners to continuously improve their quality control processes to help them deliver high quality food
- Strategy: Decide which projects the team should prioritize, and set an ambitious timeline to reach those goals
- Product Improvement: Actively search for new features which could improve a seamless driver and customer experience
- Hustle: Take ownership of UberEATS growth in your city, and do whatever it takes to get the job done
WHO ARE YOU?
- 2-4+ years of analytical, operational and/or consulting experience
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- A willingness to be “in the trenches” working with our driver and restaurant partners
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a get things done attitude
- Experience creating and optimizing processes
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Uber credits every month for taking trips
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience
- Equity compensation plan
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top