Counsel, Real Estate
We’re disrupting the transportation world and with that comes the need for more legal clout. We are currently searching for an attorney with expertise in commercial real estate and facilities-related transactions to join the Uber Legal Team in San Francisco. Are you a master of commercial real estate negotiations? Do you want to bring your expertise to Uber? Read on…
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Draft and negotiate commercial leases, amendments, subleases, assignments, terminations, and similar real estate agreements.
- Draft and negotiate facilities-related agreements, such as build-out and construction agreements, architects agreements, etc.
- Possess a strong understanding of complex real estate and contractual issues and related risk assessment.
- Work with multiple types of internal business organizations and clients (e.g., finance, marketing, facilities, procurement).
WHAT YOU ARE
- 4-6 years’ experience. Mid-size to large law firm experience and/or In-house experience preferred.
- Ability to provide concise business-focused legal advice in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent judgment and the ability to craft creative legal solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to deal with persons in numerous departments and positions within and outside the company.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage several simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Ability to self-start and lead projects with minimal supervision.
- Organized, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, dedicated, motivated, self-starter who takes pride in their work product.
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top