Counsel, Global Compliance
We’re disrupting the transportation world and with that comes the need for more global programs. We are currently searching for a Counsel, Global Compliance who will work to integrate an effective regulatory compliance program for all of Uber. This position reports to the Director, Global Compliance, and is based in Uber’s corporate HQ in San Francisco. Do you want to bring your expertise to Uber? Read on…
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build an effective regulatory compliance program
- Provide high-impact awareness, education, and training for the Uber team
- Delivery practical compliance counsel and advice
- Identify compliance risks and successfully drive mitigation efforts
WHAT YOU ARE
- Minimum 3 years of experience in private practice, government service, and/or in-house role. Technology and international experience strongly preferred
- Law degree from an accredited institution required
- Superior analytical and legal skills, mature judgment and innovative thinking
- Dynamic and resilient individual with the demonstrated ability to make decisions and influence, persuade and build consensus
- Demonstrated effectiveness operating in complex organizational environments and self-starter qualities
- Unquestioned integrity and ethics in business and personal conduct
- Fluency in English is required (secondary language skills are highly preferred)
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top