Copywriter & Content Strategist - Uber Everything
We are evolving the way the world moves. Today, Uber gets millions of people where they need to be in over 400 cities across the world. On the Uber Everything team we’re building new products & services to move things around a city in the same seamless & convenient way people currently move around using Uber. If done right, we believe this will transform communities, power businesses and fundamentally change the way people live in cities.
The Uber Everything marketing team is positioning itself as a world class creative organization within the fastest growing startup of all time. We are building a strong team capable of creating great, award-winning work across all mediums.
We’re looking for a senior copywriter and content strategist. This person is a seasoned creative thinker with a proven track record leading high-concept, story-driven campaigns. Someone who is strong at brand strategy, has worked on global brands and knows what it takes to run successful social campaigns.
This is a diverse role and this person should have proficiency in the following areas:
The candidate should come with a solid understanding of our products and the vision and strategic outlook to successfully shepherd them into the future. This person should also have a proven track record connecting creative and business strategies and an understanding of the complexities inherent in communicating with a three sided marketplace of consumers, couriers and businesses.
Proven, creative thinker who understands their way around story-driven, high-concept campaigns including film, interactive, print and outdoor advertising.
Social Media Chops
A unique perspective and solid understanding of marketing across all social channels. Someone who has a point of view, who can wax eloquently about strategy and planning for marketing across earned, owned and paid media channels.
This person has written nuts-and-bolts in-app product copy, and can boil down complex user experiences into easily digestible human speak.
This person will lead by example, rolling up their sleeves to get any job done and having the passion, experience and energy to grow a team.
- 6+ years working as an ACD/Copywriter in a creative agency
- 3+ years working on a product team in-house
- Has a good eye and can offer direction or critique design work when needed
- Experience managing multiple work streams across various mediums (digital, video, print, experiential, dm)
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- The rare opptunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401 (k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top