Content Strategist, EMEA
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the job
This is an exciting opportunity for a content copywriter to craft Uber's CRM experience in EMEA. The ideal candidate will have a track record of writing compelling content that captivates users through every stage of the customer journey for email, SMS, the web and beyond. You'll join on the ground floor as we build this critically important function within the creative team. We'll look to you to help write and build a cornucopia of content that is performance driven and, most importantly, valuable to our users.
What you'll do
- Partner with creative strategists, marketing managers and visual designers to plan and write digital content for customers across EMEA.
- Craft compelling copy and help build a narrative together with our CRM team.
- Manage content across the editorial cycle, including copywriting, measurement, and reporting.
- Write on-brand copy, switching between style and format to suit an array of online platforms.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to plan and manage worldwide content initiatives.
- Manage and/or support infrastructure, including any work with content agencies, consultants, and contractors.
What you'll need
- At least 5 years of social and content marketing experience.
- Proven track record of creating and leading content for large social presences.
- Ability to articulate and proselytize a strong philosophy around content for social.
- Outstanding written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience developing content strategies and executing elements of those strategies.
- Experience developing workflows, content templates, style guides or standards a plus.
- Experience editing content for user education, emails and other product comms a plus.
- Experience and comfort in working in a team environment.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for getting results.
- BA/BS in the liberal arts a significant plus.
Please include a link to your writing portfolio in your application.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Gym reimbursement, twenty five paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top