Content Specialist- EATS, Comm Ops
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the job
As the Content Specialist, you are responsible for leading projects to improve the quality of service for a given line of business at Uber through new processes, including drafting and implementing a wide variety of support content that is both internal and external-facing.
You will work closely with the other members of the team, including analysts, to define and implement the desired service experience and take ownership for developing and iterating support content designed to improve agent and resolution quality, and measure the performance of the content you create.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What you'll do
- Work closely with your team to develop new processes and content that reflects strategic changes, product updates, and support policies related to any given line of business
- Draft and implement content across a wide variety of platforms - internal knowledge bases, external facing customer resources, and pre-loaded agent responses, to name a few
- Collaborate with other teams to iterate and experiment with policy, process and content (language, tone, format, etc.) to strive for the highest possible level of quality and consistency
- Partner with the training team to commission line of business-specific training courses and curriculum, communicating often to align on goals and expectations
- Track performance and share best practices throughout the organization while iterating as needed
What you'll need
- At least 3 years experience in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, process oriented
- Experience with A/B testing
- You are a wordsmith - you're quick to understand the necessary tone for any given situation at Uber (of which there are literally thousands) and craft content that resonates as a result
- Content creation experience
Bonus points if
- Experience in customer support
- Experience in BPO/Offshoring companies
About the Team
At Uber, providing extraordinary customer support to riders and driver partners is a core feature of our product experience. The Community Operations Team is pioneering how Uber manages rider and driver support around the globe during our most critical incidents and accidents. Delivering this support isn't easy - it takes leaders who can understand Uber's operations, adapt to our constantly changing business, and help solve problems where no solution currently exists.
Back to top