Content Specialist ( Contract ), UberEATS, Gurgaon
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do:
The idea of making it easier for millions of people to decide what they want to eat excites you! You should have the passion to write unique and relevant content a user requires to make a decision about their restaurant or menu preference.
- You should be a proven creative thinker who has experience creating unique and relevant content, preferably in the food industry
- You should have a solid understanding of how to manage large amounts of content & data to ensure content created is accurate and updated
In addition to the responsibilities mentioned above, you will be expected to take on a larger organizational role. These can include tasks such as:
- Identifying possible improvements in the processes you work on and suggesting ways of implementation for the needed changes
- Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensuring that the quality standards are met
What You'll Need:
- A love of great writing and content. Excellent proficiency in the English language besides creative content writing and editing skills
- Buckets of ambition, a passion for your craft and plenty of hustle
- A natural gift for making the complex simple and the everyday inspiring
- A great portfolio of work & a passion for good food
Back to top