Content & Social Media Lead, UberEATS - EMEA
UberEATS delivers the best of your city right when you want it. Our curated menus feature dishes from the local spots you love and the ones you've always wanted to try. It's the same cashless payment as an Uber ride. So just tap the app, get your food delivered right to your doorstep and enjoy!
With over 100 cities and 28 countries, UberEATS has rapidly become a massive growth opportunity within Uber. In EMEA, UberEATS is already in 12 countries and 40+ cities and is looking to further expand its footprint in the region.
We are looking for a strong Content & Social Media Lead to drive our content strategy for owned and earned media across EMEA. This is a unique opportunity to work in a highly engaged, fast moving team that shapes the future of food by making food delivery an #everyday thing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Tell the story of food delivery and our restaurant partners through content and social media.
- Create content and social media strategies that drive measurable business results and elevate brand positioning and mission.
- Collaborate with country marketing teams to define social media strategies and ensure regional content is locally relevant.
- Develop and execute both evergreen and campaign-based content that will engage audiences and foster positive relationships between the brand and our customers across EMEA.
- Liaise with partnership team to increase UberEATS awareness by finding and closing key branded content partnerships.
- Expand reach of UberEATS content by driving content syndication to other platforms.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Proven track record leading content and social media strategy with exceptional results.
- At least 5 years of experience within large, global consumer branding/marketing organizations.
- Storyteller who keeps their pulse on new and emerging ways to bring the brand narrative to life across digital platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of content syndication on digital platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat and Outbrain.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to promptly establish priorities and communicate expectations.
- A passion for creating structure and overcoming organizational inertia.
- Superb writing and communication skills.
- An eye for photography / cinema.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the UberEATS brand in EMEA.
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage.
- Uber credits every month for taking trips.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top