Content Marketing Manager, UberEATS - France
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 50+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we're only just getting started.
UberEATS is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager who can help the team develop the customer story for UberEATS. This is a critical role as it interfaces between UberEATS users and restaurant partners to cultivate the UberEATS brand.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of writing compelling content that captivates users through every stage of the customer journey for email, SMS, the web and beyond. You'll join on the ground floor as we build this critically important function within the creative team. We'll look to you to help write and build a cornucopia of content that is performance driven and, most importantly, valuable to our users.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Storytelling, brand, and content - own the UberEATS brand in your city, create compelling stories for our users, and help drive more users into the funnel.
- Partner with creative strategists, marketing managers and visual designers to plan and write digital content for customers in France
- Craft compelling copy and help build a narrative together with our CRM team.
- Manage content across the editorial cycle, including copywriting, measurement, and reporting.
- Write on-brand copy, switching between style and format to suit an array of online platforms.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to plan and manage worldwide content initiatives.
- Manage and/or support infrastructure, including any work with content agencies, consultants, and contractors.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2+ years of social and content marketing experience.
- Written communication - You have strong written communication skills, especially in the context of consumer marketing. You'll define the tone of the UberEATS communication and will be supervising the creation of user content.
- An eye for design - You know what goes into a great photo, you can create beautiful print layouts, and you can't wait to draw out the beauty in everyday dining experiences and use it to create a compelling story for our users.
- Love for social media - Proven track record of creating and leading content for large social presences.
- Ability to project-manage and multitask at scale, working with cross functional groups and external third parties as required
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment
- A foodie. We want people who are passionate about food and want to revolutionize the way great, quality food is delivered in their own city.
- Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience
- Equity compensation plan
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top