Content Manager, Rider Strategy & Campaigns - France
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 50+ cities in EMEA and 11 cities in France with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we’re only just getting started.
This role will work cross functionally across the different marketing teams to ideate and launch rider-facing content marketing campaigns that drive business impact. From product launches to marketing promotions, you’ll have the opportunity to give a local voice to Uber’s communications. The right candidates will be an excellent communicator, comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, who loves solving problems and is able to thrive in a startup culture, and is passionate about building the Uber brand.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Content strategy: Clever phrases and creative concepts aren’t all you care about. You’re passionate about developing sound strategy, determining message hierarchies, and developing user experiences that communicate exactly the right message to the right person at the right time.
- Editorial guidelines: You have experience in defining editorial guidelines and tone to best shape the company’s reputation according to brand identity and business objectives. You create communications to inform and improve user experiences, but more importantly to persuade and elicit specific actions. Your approach is rooted in bottom-line thinking, using analytics to guide creative decisions and support arguments. You value achieving business objectives over accruing portfolio pieces.
- Content production: From email to social media not forgetting online ads and offline marketing, you know how to define the content strategy on different channels and adapt it accordingly.
- SEO strategy and execution: You will work closely with the regional SEO team to localize the global SEO strategy at the country level and be creative about producing content in the objective of improving SEO.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3+ years of copywriting/content strategy experience.
- A proven ability to apply a well-defined brand voice.
- Effective use of communication to grow the business.
- Grammar and syntax expert.
- SEO experience required.
- Ability to speak and write French and English fluently.
- Strong project management skills that enable you to work with multiple teams
- To be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: participate to the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to build a startup. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving. real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top