Content Designer (APAC Community Operations) - Manila
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role
Uber is looking for an all-star Content Designer to work alongside our APAC Community Operations team and own the building of content to support our Learning Program. This multifaceted role requires quick thinking and proficiency in building learning content, as well as an overall knack for interaction and possibly some in-person training.
Our Community Support Teams are all about process efficiency, and as a part of the learning team, you would be ensuring that these teams of rockstars are able to continuously provide world class support to everyone involved in the Uber experience. This role is about building a solid foundation for our learning program and scaling it beyond what is today, and pre-empting what it will need to be tomorrow.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be tasked with supporting the Global Learning team in creation of all materials for our curriculums & learning resources. You’re prepared to:
- Be responsible for the design, development and review of all phases of eLearning projects.
- Work cross functionally to improve CSR learning experience and knowledge of our internal and external tools and products
- Build high quality content that is effective and scalable
- Be an advocate for your Community Operations org by passionately developing content that is crucial to our Customer Support experience
- Research and stay current with emerging educational technologies and utilize innovative approaches to design that incorporate the latest adult learning principles to our curriculum
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- 2+ years designing adult learning content (specifically eLearning & interactive curriculum design)
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Information Technology, Adult Education, or other relevant discipline required. Master’s degree desirable
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Expert skills in at least one or more authoring technologies and multimedia applications such as Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate
- Literate in SQL and Excel or another data management tool preferred, but not required
- A flair for writing – concise, structured and packed with personality
- Startup, all-hands-on-deck approach
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built
- We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated, hard-working co-workers in a fun office environment
- Salary and compensation based on experience.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top