Community Operations Specialist
Community Operations Specialist - Uber Enterprise Products
At the core of the Uber business is customer support. Our organization understands that the way we handle the toughest, most challenging rider and driver concerns has direct impact on our business. This is why Uber is now looking for Community Operations Specialist who will champion support efforts for our enterprise products
WHO YOU ARE
- Great communicator: You build trust with riders and driver-partners through your communication. You have a way with words and enjoy expressing your thoughts in your emails and phone conversations that reflect the Uber hustle. As a global team it is imperative that you have an deep understanding of the audience that you are catering to find the right way to communicate with the target audience. Strong, grammatically correct english language skills is a necessity.
- Empathetic: You are obsessed about customer experience, and instantly build a rapport with the riders and driver-partners by being empathetic, acknowledging the situation, and displaying a genuine willingness to help.
- Problem solver: Not all customer issues are straightforward. You are someone who is passionate about putting the customer first and finding right solutions no matter how challenging the situation.This not only involves great amount of research to ensure that we
- Process compliant: You know how to balance freedom of expression and process compliance making it easy for riders and driver partners to feel Uber love while making it easy to analyze ways to scale support
- Comfortable with ambiguity: You enjoy high pace of work and an environment where all answers are not readily available but will need you to be a part of finding answers. Since we are in the initiation phase for the team, an inclination for creating processes ground up is an added advantage.
- Fun to work with: You are hardworking, a great team player, and a lot of fun to work with
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide world class customer support through emails and phone calls for companies and their employees
- Help in improving processes so we always optimize for better customer experience.This involves communicating with high value clients and and eye to retention in times of problems for the clients and companies
- Identify patterns and help in making the support systems better as we scale
- Maintain high quality in core work
- Contribute to building the team and the organization for long term success
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong & proven expertise in strong, grammatically correct english language skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong eye for detail which includes identifying customer problems swiftly and correctly while solving queries as this can impact company relations
- Have a problem solving mindset
- Strong customer obsession mindset with evidence of taking independent and appropriate decisions for the customer
- Open to work in 24X7 support. Willingness to work in shifts (rotating day/night shifts, rotating weekend offs -- total working hours will be 40 hours a week, 5 days, 8 working hours each day)
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the direction of the company (we are just getting started)
- Sharp, motivated, hard-working co-workers in a fun office environment
- Opportunity to not only get your hands dirty but also contribute strategically to build an awesome team
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top