Community Operations Product Support Lead
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
What you'll do
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners-our community-is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the most compelling, most efficient way. We're looking for Product Support Lead in EMEA who will contribute to Uber's goal of providing world-class support that's as seamless as the ride experience.
The Comm Ops Product Support lead will spearhead projects and initiatives aimed at improving the product through feedback from our support network. You will identify areas of opportunity and strength through constant review of our the product feedback we receive from our riders and drivers and will be responsible for collaborating cross-functionally to consistently improve the customer experience.
This role is centered on continuous process and product improvement, project and stakeholder management. You are data and feedback driven--prepared to constructively expand upon the strengths of our community support team to execute on our mission of rapid, efficient support.
What you'll need
- You are highly detail-oriented. You display a high degree of diligence and follow-through.
- Self-motivation. You are reliable, dedicated and meet deadlines.
- Creativity and a proactive mindset. Thinking about a bigger picture and how we can improve as a company comes naturally.
- A passion for driving change. You have a demonstrated ability to work in a flexible, productive team environment and can identify, embrace, and drive change where needed.
- Communication skills. You love to collaborate cross-functionally with other departments, communicate changes, and share ideas.
- Composure. You have experience presenting findings to upper management. You are passionate about doing the right thing and can hold onto ideals with conviction when needed.
- Passion. You get excited analyzing data and driving defect reduction, process improvement, and tool enhancements.
- Calm under pressure. You have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- At least 5 years of work experience in investment banking, private equity, consulting, planning, business intelligence or related areas, including direction of project teams and guidance of junior team members. High-growth operations experience a plus.
- Prior professional experience with optimization, processes, systematic organization, program/project guidance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and writing and verbal communication skills.
- A master's degree in science/engineering, economics, finance, management, social sciences, law or similar field (MBA a plus).
- A self-starter attitude and the ability to exercise judgment and be responsible for resolving difficult problems.
- Attention to detail: organizations and accuracy is a must.
- Excellent Excel skills, SQL proficiency preferred.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built.
- We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top