Community Operations Product Support Lead
Comm Ops Product Support Lead, EMEAWHAT YOU’LL DO
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners—our community—is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way. We’re looking for Product Support Lead in EMEA who will contribute to Uber’s goal of providing world-class support that’s as seamless as the ride experience.
The Comm Ops Product Support lead will spearhead projects and initiatives aimed at improving the product through feedback from our support network. You will identify areas of opportunity and strength through constant review of our the product feedback we receive from our riders and drivers and is responsible for collaborating cross-functionally to consistently improve the customer experience.
This role is focused heavily on continuous process and product improvement, project management, and stakeholder management. The right candidate is data and feedback driven—prepared to constructively build upon the strengths of our community support team to execute on our mission of rapid, efficient support.
WHO YOU ARE
- Highly detail-oriented. You display a high degree of diligence and accountability.
- Self-motivated. You are reliable and meet deadlines.
- Creative and proactive. Thinking about a bigger picture and how we can improve as a company comes naturally.
- A driver for change. You have a proven ability to work in a fast-paced team setting and can identify, embrace, and drive change where needed.
- Communicator. You love to collaborate cross-functionally with other departments, communicate changes, and share ideas.
- Confident. Presenting findings to upper management is no sweat. You are passionate about doing the right thing and can “step on toes” when needed.
- Passionate. You get excited analysing data and driving defect reduction, process improvement, and tool enhancements.
- Cool and calm under pressure. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- 5+ years of work experience in investment banking, private equity, consulting, strategy, business intelligence or related areas, including leadership of project teams and management of junior team members. High-growth operations or startup experience a plus
- Prior professional experience with optimization, processes, systematic organization, program/project management.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills.
- Master’s degree in science/engineering, economics, finance, management, social sciences, law or similar field (MBA a plus)
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and solve difficult problems
- Attention to detail: accuracy is a must!
- Excellent Excel skills, SQL proficiency preferred
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built.
- We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated, hardworking coworkers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top