Community Operations Manager - Voronezh
Community Operations Manager – Voronezh
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners—our community—is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way. Community Operations is pioneering how Uber manages rider and driver partner support around the globe. This role will have a heavy focus on people management, data analytics, and process continuous improvement, so those interested should be excited to demonstrate those skills and be eager to lead.
WHO YOU ARE
- A lover of process and optimization. You will be revolutionizing support for the Uber community. You’re excited about the opportunity to create and experiment with support processes, and are willing and able to lead others utilizing them.
- Data driven and analytical in mindset. You can look at any spreadsheet and know the right questions to ask to get to actionable outcomes, and you know how to explain data in a digestible way. You can manipulate an Excel sheet like nobody’s business. Bonus points if you have SQL, coding, or programming experience.
- Incredibly empathetic and understanding of both riders and driver partners alike. You will be a powerful advocate for Uber’s users and are obsessed with the community experience.
- Cool and calm under pressure. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Wordsavvy. You’re eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you’re explaining a new policy to riders or drivers, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or responding to support issues over email.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You’ll be tasked with scaling support in an innovative way at a company that’s growing like crazy and changing constantly. You’re prepared to:
- Be a passionate advocate for all riders and driver partners and confidently answer any questions that come your way in a high stress, fast moving environment
- Listen attentively to the voice of Uber’s community and provide feedback to the rest of the company
- Be the owner of our Community Support performance metrics:
- Dive deep into the performance numbers, perform gap analysis and take data-driven actions to increase the quality and the reactivity of our Community Service.
- Ensure the interface with our engineering and operation teams to improve internal tools and user experience.
- Be in charge of leading development and improvement projects for Community Support at scale :
- Development of new products/solutions
- Operational excellence projects
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance or any science related fields.
- Prior professional experience with optimization, processes, systematic organization, program/project management.
- Demonstrated Data/Analytics experience; Excel and ideally SQL proficiency.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Being able to working and communicate cross-functionally
- Consultancy or Investment Banking background preferred, but not required OR
- Experience in service industry, manufacturing or distribution in a high volume and extremely fast paced environment – preferred but not required
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built.
- We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated, hardworking coworkers in a fun office environment
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top