Community Operations Manager- Poland
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners—our community—is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way. Community Operations Managers are all about helping and educating both riders and drivers. We help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our strongest evangelists.
The right candidate is always looking for unique and exciting ways to solve problems with exceptional support and exceptional communication. This role will have a heavy focus on customer support, content creation, data analytics, and process continuous improvement, so those interested should be excited to demonstrate those skills and be eager to lead.
Who you are?
- Data driven and analytical in mindset. You can look at any spreadsheet and know the right questions to ask to get to actionable outcomes, and you know how to explain data in a digestible way. You can manipulate an Excel sheet like nobody’s business. Bonus points if you have SQL, coding, or programming experience.
- Process optimizer. You’re excited about the opportunity to create and experiment with support processes, and are willing and able to lead others to utilize them.
- Incredibly empathetic and understanding of both riders and driver partners alike. You will be a powerful advocate for Uber’s users and are obsessed with the community experience.
- Word-savvy. You’re eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you’re explaining a new policy to riders or drivers, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or responding to support issues over email.
- Cool and calm under pressure and in ambiguous environment. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
What you’ll do?
You’ll be tasked with scaling support in an innovative way at a company that’s growing like crazy and changing constantly. You’re prepared to:
- Be a passionate advocate for riders and drivers while answering any questions that come your way. Listen attentively to the voice of Uber’s community and provide feedback to the rest of the company.
- Be the owner of our Community Support performance metrics:
- Dive deep into the performance numbers, perform gap analysis and take data-driven actions to increase the quality and the reactivity of our Community Service.
- Ensure the interface with our engineering and operation teams to improve internal tools and user experience.
- Drive analysis on projects/experiments and use that to inform important strategic decisions improving the support experience for drivers and riders.
- Create new efficient, user centric support processes from scratch and optimize current ones based on data.
- Build, maintain, and communicate reporting models to inform decision making on operations, processes, policies in CEE region.
- Create great, easy to understand help content to make it easy for users to find correct information in the right place at the right time.
- Work cross functionality with Ops, Marketing, Product, Engineering to improve user experience.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Fluent in Polish and English.
- Experience in service industry, operations, consulting or working in customer focused environment.
- Project management experience focused on processes and efficiency improvement.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills and ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Demonstrated Data/Analytics experience; Excel and SQL proficiency.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills.
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
- Health insurance.
Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, (equity compensation plan and annual bonus program)
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top