Community Operations Coordinator UberEATS- Paris
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the women and men who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the job
UberEATS is seeking a Community Operations Coordinator who will be the main point of contact of the support organization in the city.
This is a critical development role as it is not only about helping people resolve their issues and turning unhappy users into our most passionate evangelists, but you will be supported by an enthusiastic team of Uber Customer Representatives who are the "eyes and ears" of Uber to thousands of customers. Your analysis of the received feedback will provide essential insights for Operations and helps to improve UberEATS.
We are growing rapidly to make sure that Uber users, partner restaurants, and partner drivers are able to experience the magic of UberEATS. Therefore the right candidate should be excited to go the same pace, thrive in a productive environment and be comfortable taking initiative.
What you'll do
- Be a passionate advocate for users, partner-drivers and partner restaurants while answering any questions that come your way.
- Create loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with UberEATS all over again.
- Identify broken policies and create new processes and tools to improve customer experience.
- Guide the day-to-day interaction with the UberEATS Operations team.
- Create and develop the relationship with the team leaders of our existing support locations to drive quality and efficiency metrics.
- Train and guide Customer Representatives on the ground to drive quality and efficiency metrics.
- Provide guidance to CSRs on difficult tickets, calls or chat interactions.
- Show empathy to frustrated users while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences.
- Handle escalations of more difficult support interactions.
What you'll need
- Incredible empathy and understanding of users, partner drivers and partner restaurants. You will be an excellent advocate for Uber's users and are passionate about the community experience.
- To be a process master. Constantly innovate and iterate to ensure maximum productivity in our processes.
- Fluency in French and English.
- To be a self starter and owner. You need little oversight and prioritize and fulfill your tasks completely on your own. You will regularly seek to resolve challenging problems to improve UberEATS.
- Calm under pressure. You have exceptional organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Word-savviness. You're eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you're explaining a new policy, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or responding to support issues.
- Passion. You love Uber. You are driven by helping others and being at the forefront of a highly visible, fast-growing brand.
- To be a foodie. We want people who are passionate about food and want to completely transform the way great, quality food is delivered in their own city.
- A bachelor's degree or college experience desired.
- Flexibility in work hours as Customer Representatives will work in shifts to better adapt to the peaks in demand.
- Experience with Excel, plenty of experience working with data.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners.
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users' expectations.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skills for handling multiple issues at once to efficiently resolve a large number of inquiries.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top