Community Operations Coordinator - Moscow
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Community Operations Coordinator
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners—our community—is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way. Community Operations Coordinators are all about helping and educating both riders and drivers. We help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our strongest evangelists.
You'll be looking for unique and exciting ways to solve problems with exceptional support and exceptional communication. This role will have a heavy focus on customer support, content creation, data analytics, and process continuous improvement, so those interested should be excited to demonstrate those skills and be eager to lead.
Who you are?
- Incredibly empathetic and understanding of both riders and driver partners alike. You will be a powerful advocate for Uber's users and are obsessed with the community experience.
- Cool and calm under pressure and in ambiguous environment. You have great organizational skills, integrity, and follow-through on tasks.
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Word-savvy. You're eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you're explaining a new policy to riders or drivers, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or responding to support issues over email.
- Data driven and analytical. You see the power in numbers. You know how to use numbers to understand the story of the business.
- Process optimizer. You're excited about the opportunity to create and experiment with support processes, and are willing and able to lead others to utilize them.
What you'll do?
- Scale support in an innovative way at a company that's growing and changing constantly.
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone). Be a passionate advocate for riders and drivers while answering any questions that come your way.
- Be an expert on rider and driver support. Provide Operations Teams in Eastern Europe with troubleshooting help and training on how to handle support questions from the users.
- Create new efficient, user centric support processes from scratch and optimize current ones based on data.
- Listen attentively to the voice of Uber's community and provide feedback to the rest of the company
- Create great, easy to understand help content to make it easy for users to find correct information in the right place at the right time.
- Work cross functionality with Ops, Marketing, Product, Engineering to improve user experience.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Fluent in Russian and English. Ukrainian or Azerbaijani as a plus.
- Experience in customer service or working in customer focused environment.
- Project management experience focused on processes and efficiency improvement.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills. Content creation experience as a plus: blog, marketing materials, newspaper etc.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top