Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it’s heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We’re making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we’re doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber’s positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
We are hiring at all levels to help us create a world class design team. Uber is looking for designers experienced in digital marketing and advertising to join our team. Come shape the brand and invent innovative ways to introduce Uber to the world. The right candidates will be excellent communicators, comfortable in a high-velocity startup, and passionate about developing the Uber brand. This position is full-time and based in San Francisco.
What you’ll do
- Craft customized marketing experiences within the Uber ecosystem (both web and print)
- Create unique and stunning packaging designs
- Design infographics
- Partner with other designers, copywriters, engineers, and marketing managers to ensure quality in all aspects of campaign execution
- Art directing of video content
- Presentation design
- Oversee less senior design team members
What you’ll need
- Excellent conceptual thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional design at high volumes under tight timelines
- At least 3 years of visual design experience
- A thorough understanding of designing for functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
- Experience with performance marketing a plus, but not necessary
- Agency experience a plus, but not necessary
- We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need smarts and passion to make it happen and to make it happen well.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top