We are hiring at all levels to help us build a world class design team. Uber is looking for designers experienced in digital marketing and advertising to join our team. Come shape the brand and invent innovative ways to introduce Uber to the world. The right candidates will be excellent communicators, comfortable in a high-velocity startup, and passionate about building the Uber brand. This position is full-time and based in San Francisco.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Craft customized marketing experiences within the Uber ecosystem (both web and print)
- Create unique and stunning packaging designs
- Design infographics
- Partner with other designers, copywriters, engineers, and marketing managers to ensure quality in all aspects of campaign execution
- Art directing video content
- Presentation design
- Oversee junior design team members
HERE ARE THE KINDS OF SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional design at high volumes under tight timelines
- 3+ years of visual design experience
- A solid understanding of designing for functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation.
- Experience with performance marketing a plus, but not necessary
- Agency experience a plus, but not necessary
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top