COE Country Lead - Indonesia
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Team
Uber COE (Center of Excellence) are contact management centers dedicated to providing world-class customer support to riders and drivers. Uber relies on the COEs to provide support for our community's toughest issues types, handle escalations from our tens of thousands of business processing outsourcing (BPO) agents, and provide an environment to pilot support for new products or test new support modalities or processes.
The COE Country Lead - Indonesia will set, create and steer a culture of excellent delivery and customer care in line with Uber mission. Focusing on market delivery metrics, delighting our stakeholders and score high on external customer satisfaction, this role will be responsible for the overall quality and financial responsibilities of their site operations.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll do:
- Create the best success metrics for COE and drive operational excellence to empower your team to deliver their target
- Identify operational and structural weaknesses and help improve processes to keep the centers as efficient as possible
- Build, invest and maintain relation with stakeholder by meeting their expectation with credible result and ensure transparency with well informed report
- Build and scale a productive and inspiring culture that enables your team to constantly grow by nurturing a 'great place to work' environment within COE
- Assist in managing some of BPO performance and relationship in the site
What You'll need
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working within a customer service environment
- Understanding of customer service / call center metrics and its internal process
- Solid experience of managing team of huge members (preferably 30+)
- Biased toward action, great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Strictly full professional proficiency in English and a native Bahasa Indonesia speaker
- Clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights
- Willingness to travel throughout the region in order to establish and manage our network
- Having experience working within or alongside BPOs organization
Back to top